All Case IH harvesters have extremely strong frames and a patented design for attaching to the inclined chamber of the combine with a single lever.
Case IH 3050 harvesters are designed to solve the problem of losses when harvesting rapeseed, because only they have the function of “Varicut” continuous extension of the bottom of the harvester with the cutting device up to 57.5 cm forward. In order to avoid loss of rapeseed along the edges of the harvester, it is possible to install side vertical knives.
- adjusting the extension of the knives by 57 cm on the move to achieve maximum efficiency of work on long- and short-stemmed crops;
- the fingers of the reel can reach 10 cm below the cutting devices;
- crop lifting with a reel;
- stem lifters are available for working with fallen crops;
- high speed of harvesting, up to 9 km/h;
- automatic adjustment of reel speed;
- rigid double platform header provides full flotation to leave stubble short and even.