ESPRO sowing systems combine disking, rolling and sowing in one pass to ensure friendly seedlings both after plowing and after minimal tillage. The models in this line require relatively low tractor power and guarantee precise seed distribution in the right place. The latter was confirmed by the DLG APPROVED test.
Briefly about the main features of ESPRO:
- The sowing system is easy to pull on the tractor thanks to the unique block of pressure wheels shifted back and forth relative to each other, which prevents soil compaction.
- High-speed and high-quality sowing with CROSSFLEX sowing sections: two rows of offset discs open the furrow and the seed gets to the right place. Each bracket of the sowing section is mounted on four polyurethane blocks on a cross-shaped chamfer tube. This ensures constant pressing of the sowing section and copying of the relief.
- Convenient control of sowing from the tractor cab: the seed drill is ready to work with ISOBUS, CCI 200 or VT terminals are available.
- Sowing can be done at the edge of the field due to the automatic reversal sequence.
- Simple and fast combined adjustment (clamping of sections and depth of sowing) is carried out by means of spacer laths on hydraulic cylinders.
Working width (m) | 6
Transport width (m) 3
Transport length (m) Ser.90
Number of lines | 40
Line spacing (cm) | 15
Hopper capacity (l) | 3500
Weight, kg) | 8000
Brake system | Hydraulic or pneumatic
Tractor power (kW) | from 147 to 257
Tractor power (hp) | from 200 to 350
Electronic control unit ISOBUS with VT 50 or CCI terminals
Diameter of the preparatory disk (mm) | diameter 460 / thickness 5
Number of disks 40
Number of transport and pressure wheels 20
Size of transport and rolling wheels (mm) 900 x 215
Displacement of transport and rolling wheels (mm) 200