Drone sprayer (unmanned aerial vehicle) XAG V40.
Revolutionary design with two rotors. The design of the UAV is designed for operation in agriculture RTK precision. Fully autonomous flight, multi-directional radar, obstacle avoidance with full perception of the direction of flight, one machine for multiple use Spraying / Scattering / Mapping. Created on the basis of accumulated deep knowledge in the field of agricultural drones.
The drone is irreplaceable:
- at distinction of the land bank of one economy
- with wet soils
- when processing high crops
- with difficult terrain
- if there is no entrance to the field
- when processing local problem areas
- when processing gardens and berries
- when processing forests and resort areas
Advantages of use:
WATER SAVINGS AND ZZR
Reduction of water needs up to 90% and PPP up to 30%
Savings on transport costs and water volumes due to ultra-low volume PPE.
Minimum water consumption during application, agrochemistry does not penetrate into the soil, which protects it and groundwater.
ACCURATE MAKING OF THE SOLUTION
Unlike aviation, accurate positioning of the drone in space with RTK and optical systems allows the drone to make a tool without gaps and overlaps within the contour of the field with an accuracy of 2-3 cm, which ensures efficient use of PPE and eliminates operator errors
PROCESSING OF HIGH CROPS
Possibility of spraying high crops (sunflower, corn) when ground equipment is unable to enter the field. As well as spraying gardens and vineyards gives a huge advantage over ground spraying equipment.
LACK OF TECHNOLOGICAL TRACK
Preservation of up to 10% of the crop due to the exclusion of the technological track and damage to plants from ground equipment.
ADJUSTABLE DROP SIZE
Intelligent drone nozzles provide the ability to adjust the droplet size from 85 to 550 microns, and guarantee its homogeneity, which allows you to apply the solution as evenly as possible on the plant surface.
- tillage rate: up to 18 ha / h or up to 150 ha / 10 h
- productivity of mapping of the area: 10 - 15 hectares for 1 departure
- payload: up to 16 liters or up to 20 kg
- flight time: up to 12 minutes
- battery charging time ≈ 13 min
- protection level: IP67