- Intensive tillage to a depth of 65 cm.
- 3-angle workpieces provide easy tillage
- Quick-Change system - easy replacement of double-sided bits
- Stable and strong frame
- Extremely high throughput of the unit. Frame height - 79/89 cm.
- Alform strong steel construction
- The destruction of compacted soil layers paves the way for moisture to plant roots
TERRALAND TN is a chisel-shaped plow that performs low-cost, fast and deep tillage to a depth of 65 cm.
The unique design of teeth gives the chance to work the unit on all types of soils with the minimum use of power.
In practice, it is best to use the unit at a depth of 25 - 55 cm, thus opening the compacted layers of soil and improving the profile of the earth.
The frame is made of strong Alform steel.